30 April 2005

It's a Miracle - I'm Well

Look, I don;t mean to go on about my miraculous recovery - suffice to say, I looked after myself. avoided bad things. and watched Dr Who. I am rejuvenated, and will be playing the gig tomorrrow afterall.
Now I must ask you all to do something. Please buy The Art Brut Single - Emily Kane next week. Put this band on Top of the Pops where they belong. We are presented with a golden opportunity to end boredom and improve the world. Art Brut are the bees knees. They arte also responsible for fixing this computer. Repay them and reward them. Art Brut, top of the Pops. Art Brut, top of the Pops.Art Brut, top of the Pops.Art Brut, top of the Pops.Art Brut, top of the Pops.Art Brut, top of the Pops.vArt Brut, top of the Pops.Art Brut, top of the Pops.vArt Brut, top of the Pops.Art Brut, top of the Pops....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Enter your e-mail address to receive occasional updates