04 May 2005

Abortional Representation

Unless something drastic happens in the next twenty four hours, I will be voting for the man with the orange hair. I realise that I was less than flattering about him in an earlier posting - referring to him as a ginger abortion. What I have since realised is that he is actually a wonderful man.
Quite a leap I know, but I've never had any trouble leaping from one extreme to the other. He's the ginger abortion that grew into a prince. Well not quite, but he's getting my tick in his litle old box - for what it's worth...yours too I hope.
Although I respect the political views of everybody reading this, if you vote Tory of War-y you can bugger off and never come back...unless it's to purchase my record.
Been in a state of advanced misery these past few days, occasioned by flu, tiredness and a realisation that everything is futile. I hoped my problems were at an end this morning, when a hugely padded,middle aged islamic woman sat next to me on the bus, squashing me against the side. She then started chanting the Koran. I felt sure that if she were a suicide bomber, I would be the first to get it. Sadly, she got off at Sainsbury's.
Looking out of the window, I saw a hearse with a coffin in the back, heading up to Kensal Green. It made me jealous. I really wanted to swap places.

I am Tired of London, Tired of Life. I want to go and live in a hut in a forest on a hillside overlooking the sea. If any of you know of such a place, please let me know.
Don't forget to vote.

1 Comments:

Blogger the urban fox said...

Noel Gallagher isn't someone I see eye to eye with very often, but I liked his recent attempt to steer votes away from the Tories: "Phil Collins is threatening to come back and live here. Nobody wants that."

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Enter your e-mail address to receive occasional updates