14 June 2005

The Haunted Cuckoo Clock

A very strange thing happened to me today - I woke up early. Not only woke up, but got up. Unprompted, un-aided, and of my own free will. Seven O'clock in the morning to be precise, although I awake several times before that. Of course I feel like death now, and will resist if it happens again. However, as somebody with definite bi-polar tendencies, I fear this could be the start of a 'productive ' phase. I get them every now and then. As an expample of this, I fixed the long decrepit kitchen cabinets, and I spent two evenings repairing the Cuckoo clock. In my life, the cuckoo clock has huge symbolism. The fact that I spent hours adjusting the cogs, oiling the mechanism, rethreading the chains, balancing the weights and pendulum, could spell grave consequences. The last time this was done, a child was born nine months later. At the delivery room, I thoroughly expected a cuckoo to fly out on a spring, cuckoo several times then disappear back inside. As I say, this is an odd development. I'll keep you informed.
Perhaps my new burst of manic energy will lead to me writing 'The Tiny Town Chronicles' - a book for children I have been planning for a while now, guaranteed to bring wealth and fame. Songs perhaps? Yes, it's in my mind to record another record as well.
On to other musical matters, I am doing a gig on Thursday. Unfortunately, you can't come - unless you're less than five years old. I've accepted an engagement at Ava's nursery school, to frighten the children with my rockin' renditions of old favourites, and some compositions of my own.
Spent a lovely weekend in the countryside, watching Kites ( birds of prey) swooping for raw meat. Interestingly enough, I didn't see very many magpies when they were around. Bring them to London is what I say.

2 Comments:

Blogger 柯云 said...

2015-12-29keyun
chanel outlet
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
polo ralph lauren
canada goose sale
michael kors outlet online
beats by dre outlet
ray ban sunglasses
cheap ugg boots
mulberry uk
cheap toms shoes
air force 1 trainers
ray bans
prada handbags
ugg for women
ugg outlet
abercrombie & fitch
nike roshe run mens
oakley sunglasses
kobe 8
hollister
michael kors
retro 11
michael kors handbags
kate spade handbags
kate spade purses
instyler
tory burch outlet
cheap air jordans
hollister clearance
christian louboutin outlet
coach outlet store
nike huarache white
nike free 5.0
louis vuitton bags
air max 90
kate spade outlet
jordan retro 11
ugg australia
coach outlet online

7:14 AM  
Blogger xjd7410@gmail.com said...

supra shoes
coach factory outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
insanity workout
beats wireless headphones
louis vuitton
longchamp outlet
celine outlet
giuseppe zanotti sandals
fake watches
true religion jeans
michael kors handbags
cartier watches
oakley vault
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton outlet
christian louboutin sale
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach outlet store online
coach outlet
ray ban sunglasses
polo ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet
kate spade outlet
louis vuitton
kobe bryant shoes
christian louboutin outlet
kevin durant shoes 8
jordan 3 infrared
beats headphones
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin outlet
gucci handbags
cheap jordan shoes
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton
louis vuitton
2016.7.15haungqin

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Enter your e-mail address to receive occasional updates