07 June 2005

ycamrahP

Back in the metropolis, refreshed, revitalized, rejuvenated and reasonably reliable. A lovely time had by all etc..I even rode a horse...well sat on one.
Anyway, you don't want to hear about my holidays.
So it appears I am to play gigs with Luke in July, culminating in a night at my usual - The ICA. This is a tour to launch 'Luke Haines Is Dead' his boxset retrospective wotsits. Anyway, he's kindly invited me to share the stage - although not the billing. Of course the way i see it, he's supporting me, but going on afterwards to clear the place before my aftershow party. The word 'support', as I have explained to him means something giving strength and stability to a wonky old structure that would fall down by itself. Well I'm glad to help my old pal out...especially at such a delicate time as this.
The Vichy Government are also underpinning this wobbling colussus, so expect trouble from the start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Enter your e-mail address to receive occasional updates