06 October 2006

The Only Blog That's Fit To Read

I'm off to a wedding this weekend if you must know. I know you'll join me in wishing the happy couple Gavin Pretor-Pinney and his lovely fiance Liz a most wonderful day, and a most wonderful life. Actually Gav's already doing quite nicely, having penned 'The Cloud Spotter's Guide', which is selling by the shed load.
I have elected to camp - probably for the last time this year. The car is packed with all the necessary bits - I've even been to Dad's Shop in Mortimer to purchase torch batteries. Perhaps some of you will find it surprising that I am not staying in a cosy little B and B. I prefer to rough it. In fact, I've camped several times this summer, and must recommend a night under canvas to anybody who hasn't tried it. It's not much different to collapsing drunk in a ditch of course but it should be dry.
Anyway, enough of camping. In my bid to be topical, I shall now comment on Jack Straw and the veil issue. The solution is glaringly obvious. Rather than asking these ladies to remove their garments - something mps have been doing for centuries, why doesn't he don a mask himself when speaking to them? With Halloween just round the corner, the shops are filling with the things - Scream skulls, Saddam Hussein masks, George Bush - how about an Osama mask? This would immediately put them at their ease and heal any breach in community relations. What's David Blunkett's view on the situation by the way? He's being uncharacteristically quiet these days.

What else is happening in Moore World? Well, I am about to have my website redone. We must all modernise if we are to survive mustn't we?
In case any of you don't know, I've got one of those myspace sites - johnmoore23 I believe it is. I've got an enormous amount of friends, which is heartening because Mother is threatening to throw me out after the bacon sandwich incident.

Well that's all for now. Have a lovely weekend.

20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YouTube is world’s biggest video sharing site,
no one can defeat it. Every one upload movies at YouTube after that obtain embed code and post anywhere.


My blog post: anuncioso.com.br
my page > website

1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dear, are you truly visiting this website daily, if so after
that you will definitely get good knowledge.



My site http://elgg.e-ducativa.es/pg/profile/ShaunN43
Also see my web page: website

2:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have read so many posts about the blogger lovers except this post is in
fact a nice paragraph, keep it up.

Also visit my web blog website

3:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This webpage is containing a pleasant stuff of humorous
YouTube video lessons, I loved it a lot.

Also visit my webpage :: mivinildecorativo.com
my web site: scopevideo.com

3:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This paragraph will assist the internet people for creating new website or even a weblog
from start to end.

my web-site usahostingplans.com
Also see my page :: www.chatterslounge.com

4:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is captcha code?, pls provide me captcha code codes or plugin, Thanks in advance.



my web site :: fitnesshappiness.com

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to work on PHP rather than .NET, though .
NET presents the ability of drag and drop elements, however
I like PHP a lot.

Here is my homepage; https://wiki.cse.unsw.edu.au/kaie/ZXGGloria

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read this post completely concerning the difference of latest and previous technologies,
it’s awesome article.

Have a look at my site ... http://nipeze.com/

6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All right this YouTube video is much improved than last one, this one has fastidious picture feature as well as audio.



Also visit my website :: http://itherapy.uk.com

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ab circle pro parts

Visit my homepage - social

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been suгfing on-line greаter than 3 hours lately, yet I
neveг found аny іnteresting articlе lіkе yours.

It's beautiful price sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made just right content as you did, the web might be much more useful than ever before.

Also visit my site :: diamondlinks review

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's an remarkable post in support of all the online visitors;
they will obtain advantage from it I am sure.

my webpage cenaless

3:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's going to be finish of mine day, however before finish I am reading this great paragraph
to increase my experience.

My homepage aspirateur robot samsung

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all we're likely to examine what is marketing on facebook or what facebook marketing is all
about. Facebook helps sites entrepreneurs to get plenty of traffic for her or
his website.

Check out my web blog; wechat for pc, agentimmobilier.blogspot.nl,

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Building ɑ site and getting traffic via social avenues is easy.

And they rank well with very lіttle if any off web pаge optimization or link constructiօn because of the unique
'formula' used to construct the sites. And a few weeks from now be making enough mօney to
quit your job.

Also visit my website :: Mi40x free

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand this article... You should check http://www.redsn0w.us/ for more details

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this site gives quality depending posts
and additional information, is there any other web site which provides these kinds of information in quality?


Here is my homepage: Marks website on paleo foods ()

6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#3 You can even try defragmenting your computer to free up some place.

Retain your Friends List as close knitted as you possibly can. There is a lot of
items that you certainly can do within this software.

my weblog: how to use whatsapp on pc

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi friends, how iss the whole thing, and what you desire too say abkut this paragraph, in my view its actually amazing for me.



Here iis myy web site antiwrinkle

9:21 PM  
Blogger 柯云 said...

2015-12-29keyun
chanel outlet
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
polo ralph lauren
canada goose sale
michael kors outlet online
beats by dre outlet
ray ban sunglasses
cheap ugg boots
mulberry uk
cheap toms shoes
air force 1 trainers
ray bans
prada handbags
ugg for women
ugg outlet
abercrombie & fitch
nike roshe run mens
oakley sunglasses
kobe 8
hollister
michael kors
retro 11
michael kors handbags
kate spade handbags
kate spade purses
instyler
tory burch outlet
cheap air jordans
hollister clearance
christian louboutin outlet
coach outlet store
nike huarache white
nike free 5.0
louis vuitton bags
air max 90
kate spade outlet
jordan retro 11
ugg australia
coach outlet online

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Enter your e-mail address to receive occasional updates